sâmbătă, 17 martie 2012

Happy saturday !!!

Buna dragele mele !! Azi am avut in sfarsit parte de o zi minunataaaa , efectiv de-a dreptul fantastica !! :D soare , cald , perfecta pentru plimbare ! :D Ieri m-am simtit rau , nu am fost in stare sa ies din casa , dar azi am recuperat din plin :D Am iesit in Baile Felix si pe Corso la plimbare , mi-a placut sa vad atata lume afara !:D Voi cum ati petrecut pana acum weekendul?!


Cardigan - Marks and Spencer , Shirt -from a local store , Belt - Vintage , Jeans - from a local store in Italy , Sneakers - from a local store , Bag- Bershka , Sunglasses - Polaroid







xxx
Marina ,

Astept comentariile voastre !!!

8 comentarii:

  1. Ce frumosssss, imi place cum iti sta cu galben. :) SI eu m -am bucurat astazi de vremea perfecta de iesit din casa. Esti super chic baby :x kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. cardiganul e super si geanta ,nu mai vb

    perfect outfit

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Looking great, dear!
    I love your bag <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hello darling!
    This beautiful post and I really like your outfit, especially the bag.
    You know I've changed my page now to find me another address www.piusc.it why do not you come have a look and tell me what do you think?
    The old blog will no longer work then!
    Having changed address I lost all my followers, then we are no longer updated ... if you like you can follow me on Bloglovin on the new page .. what do you say? waiting for your answer!
    Valentina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such a chic outfit ! I love the high waist jeans and the colour combo !! xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx