marți, 20 martie 2012

White and mint !!

Buna dragele mele . Cum va trecut ziua ?! Eu am avut o zi lejera ca sa zic asa . Am ales niste haine pe care nu le-am purtat de foarte multaaaa vremee !! :D Sper ca va place combinatia aleasa !! :D
Astept comentariile voastre !!

xxx
Marina ,


Dress- from a local store , Jacket - from a local store , Tights - old , Boots - Stradivarius , Sunglasses - Polaroid , Necklace - vintage , Earrings - Bershka , Bag - Pull & Bear , Scarf - H & M , Watch- D & G , Elastic - H & M






14 comentarii:

  1. perfect pants!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Esti primvaratica mamasita, imi place. Culorile is superbe si le-ai combinat frumos. Place place :x pupiciiii esti tare sexy :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you girls for this beauty words !!!

    xxx
    Marina ,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. gorgeous love the mint on you!! such a pretty color on you!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great look!
    I really like your blog, keep posting girl!

    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Lovely look, and you have a great figure =)
    Check out my latest outfit, I'll be happy to read your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. thank you for your comment! I like your look :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Cute outfit! Love the mix of colors.

    Check out my blog and follow!

    xo
    ejc from california

    www.stilettobeats.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Thank you for your sweet comment!! I like the colors of your outfit!!
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx