luni, 16 aprilie 2012

Gray and pink !!!

Buna fetelor. Ieri in prima zi de Paste , am iesit putin la plimbare desi vremea nu era tocmai una frumoasa , am avut noroc totusi ca nu a plouat in perioada cat am fost la plimbare !!! :D

Sper sa va placa aceste poze facute ad-hoc !!! Astept comentariile voastre !!!
p.s. Maine alte poze frumoase facute duminica in alt loc al orasului (acelasi outfit , dar imi plac la nebunie cum au iesit )!!! :D

Hellow girls. Yesterday was first day of Easter , I was a little outside , weather wasn`t so beautiful , I was lucky because didn`t rain how long I walk !!! :D

Hope you like my photos ad-hoc!!! :P I`m waitting your comments !!!
p.s. Tomorow another beautiful pics made sunday in other place from town ( the same outfit but i love how they came out ) !!! :P

Acestea sunt facute in Baile Felix , la lacul cu nuferi ! Un loc magic , cand sunt infloriti toti nuferii !!! ;x;x Sunt rari si frumosi !

This pics are made in Bailfe Felix , the lake with water lilies ! Magic place , when all the water lilies are in bloom !!! ;x;x Is something rare and beautiful !







Jacket - Tara Fashion , Blouse - H & M divided , Jeans - H & M , Boots - from a local store , Bracelet - H & M , Necklace - Swarovski , Earrings - was a gift

xxx
Marina ,

7 comentarii:

  1. love that gold sweater super cute
    PS: Join Giveaway http://fashberries.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-to-night-with-vedette-giveaway.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great look! I love your pink jacket :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love grey and pink together. It's a classic combination.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. wow! me encanta!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hehe, Baile Felix, nu am mai fost acolo de ani de zile dar imi amintesc perfect lacul acela cu nuferi :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx