miercuri, 25 aprilie 2012

New Things !!!

Buna fetelor / baieti ( posibil ) :)) . Ieri pentru facultate am dorit sa port ce mi-am achizitionat acum recent :D Imi place tare mult bluzita si culoarea !!! :D Am asortat-o la blugi si sandalele mele preferate si purtabile ( eu asa le zic , deoarece au un toc acceptabil  pot sa umblu fara sa ma doara apoi picioarele :D ) .

Hello girls /boys ( maybe ) :)) . Yesterday for uni i wear what i purchased soon :d  Like so much this blouse and colour !!! I wear with jeans and my fav sandals :D ( are perfect for me because heels is just perfect to walk long time without pain ) :D

Kisses ,









Cardigan -  local store , Blouse - Orsay , Jeans - Bershka , Bag - Pull & Bear , Sandals H & M , Bracelet - H & M , Necklace -  local store , Sunglasses - Polaroid

13 comentarii:

  1. Ai fost super chic darling :)iti sta foarte bine pe tocuri :) pusiiiii

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Mai nou doar asa ma vezi !!! ;;) si eu ma simt mai bine !!! :D:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Gorgeous combination of colors! And sooo beautiful girl! :)

    http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Lovely post!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Looking gorgeous !! Love your whole outfit ! xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. NIce colour mix and match!!! love it!!!

    xoxo from

    www.themidniteblues.blogsdpot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. i like your bag! beautiful outfit ^^

    xo.

    rococoberry.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Lovely colors! Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. love love these colors on you the teal, yellow and orange are gorgeous together! those jeans look AMAZING on you!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Me encantaaaaaa♥ !!
    La chaqueta es perfecta! Besitos
    Feliz fin de semana.

    Jenifer♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx