sâmbătă, 21 aprilie 2012

Roz negru mov !

Buna fetelor , Azi a fost o zi placuta , am iesit cu mama putin la cumparaturi pentru gradina .:) Am purtat o rochita neagra,jerseu roz ,ciorapi negrii , la care am asortat tenisii mei cei albi  :)

Hello girls . Today was so beautiful , sun and good weather , a little rain but fianlly so good !   I wore pink cardigans , black dress , purple tights and choose to wear with my white sneakers.

Like this combination?!
Kisses ,
Wonderful weekend !
p.s. I will answer  all soon !!!

                                                             Cardigan - New Yorker ,
                                                             Dress - from a local store 
                                                             Tights Gatta
                                                             Sneakers- from a local store 
                                                             Sunglasses - Polaroid
                                                             Bag - Guess





4 comentarii:

  1. Ceee draguuut:) ai fost o adevarata domnisoara, cu rochita :) imi place, casual dar super chic :) perfect pentru o plimbare si shopping :) kisses mamasita :*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. vroiam sa fiu cat mai lejer , stiam ca am de umblat o gramada printre rafturi :)))) ;;) kisses bambina :*:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I like your blog! you have a new follower, I like Oradea, I was there you can see that in my blog :)

    la revedere

    vivi from Uruguay

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. We had warm weather here too (finally! muahah), anyway, awesome blog and lovely pictures :3

    xo L
    http://laserduck.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx