vineri, 13 aprilie 2012

White Friday !!!

Buna fetelor Azi m-am trezit inconjurata de frumusetile mele ( 4 la numar ) , am mai lenevit putin in pat cat pentru niste poze , iar apoi am iesit afara , fiind o vreme superba , calda !!! Ce planuri aveti pentru Sfintele Sarbatori de Paste ?!!! :)
Acestia sunt copii mei . Ultima poza e de acum 2 ani ! :)

Hellow my girls! Today I found myself surrounded by my beauty , I stay a little in bed for some pics and after i go outside , is so good ! What plans do you have for Easter?! :)
Meet my beautiful child !!! Last pic , is from 2 years ago ! :)

This is the mom !!! There she was sleeping ! :)
Queen of House !

Lizuca , the little girl!


Beautiful weekend I wish to all !!!
Un sfarsit de saptamana perfect va doresc !!!
xxx
Marina ,

11 comentarii:

  1. Omg, your puppies are so cute! Adorable! :)

    www.annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. they are so adorable! i love how they're occupying their own set of the stairs hehe xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Cute pups)
    love your blog!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hi
    I wanna say that your blog is really nice and I love it!
    I´ll follow you now...
    Hope you´ll visit me too and follow if you like=)
    Have a nice weekend!!

    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. That is so adorable, especially the photos of the dogs on the stairs!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx