joi, 24 mai 2012

24.05.2012

Hello girls. Dupa zile indelungi am reusit sa-mi fac timp 10 minute sa postez si eu .Pe parcurs sper sa reusesc si sa raspund comentariilor voastre dragi ! Ultima perioada de timp mi-am ocupat-o cu realizarea unor proiecte si am inceput la modul serios cu scrierea lucrarii de disertatie :( Am motive intemeiate si serioase de a nu mai fi activa pe blog :D , dar voi revenii cat mai curand posibil :)

Hello girls . After so many days , now i have 10 min to post someth . I hope i will have enough time soon to respond to all who wrote me those days ! :) Last period of time i was busy with some projects for uni and i was start to write seriously at my disertation ... :( I have substantial grounds to not be active on the blog :D , but i will be back soon , promise !!! :)
 I bought this shirt last week , i love it !


xxx
Marina ,

9 comentarii:

  1. Thx for commenting and following :) I'm following back!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ce draguuut :x place place bambina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. its so cool, i love stars and stripes, kisses from dublin xx leonkie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. YES! L O V E this sooooo much!

    Have a great weekend!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Very nice top! :)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx