duminică, 6 mai 2012

Maxi dress !!!

Buna fetelor , Ce planuri aveti pentru aceasta duminica frumoasa?! :) Mai jos sunt niste poze facute ieri dupa ce am iesit de la univeristate , alaturi de colegele mele ! :) va pup fetelor !!! :P

 Hello girls . What plans do you have for this beautiful sunday? :) Down i put some photos made it yesterday after i finish at uni , with my colleagues !!! kisses girls !!! :P
p.s. I love this dress !!! :x

Lovely Sunday !!!

xxx

strange pics :)))

Dress- H & M , Sunglasses - Polaroid , Bag - Pull & Bear , Shoes - H & M , Bracelet - H & M  both )

6 comentarii:

  1. great dress honey!!!thanks to follow my Dans la Valise!!!i follow you too;) kiss

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great blog! I am your newest follower!

    I would love you to check out mine and follow if you like

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. imi era dor de rochita asta, iti vine atat de bine, superbaaaa :X:X esti suuuper chic baby:X de fapt, toate sunteti niste dragute fetelor :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Your maxi dress is so beautiful =) love it !
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Stunning look , dear!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx