joi, 17 mai 2012

new stuff !!!

Hello , Ieri am fost din nou la shopping :D am fost sa caut bikini pentru sutienul ce l-am luat data trecuta :))) deoarece in graba mea si neatentie nu ii vazusem :D dar i-am gasit , costumul meu de baie e complet , acu abea astept sa le port :x sper ca vremea aceasta sa-si revinaa curand !!!

Hello girls. Yesterday i was at shopping again :D i was to search bikini from my top of swimsuit what i was buy last time :)) in my hurry i didn t see it :D , but i found them :D and now my swimsuit is complete :D now i m waiting good weather :D and i purchased hair elastic on silver :)


xxx
Marina ,

6 comentarii:

  1. Ce draaagut:x abia astept sa te vad cu noul tau costum de baie bambina :* puuupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. its really nice! :D
    Have a nice day!♥
    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi there!Beautiful blog, would you like to follow each other?
    Check my new post, you can win a pair of skull earrings!
    xoxo
    Faby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. ohh your bikini is so cute!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Yay new things, it is so pretty :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx