miercuri, 16 mai 2012

Old jeans !

Hello girls , Ieri am fost la facultate , penultimul curs :-< :))) abea astept sa scap de toate proiectele sa pot sa ma apuc de cel mai mare proiect , dizertatia !!! ... :-s  Ieri am zis sa-mi iau o pereche de blugi pe care nu i-am mai purtat de cativa ani buni , nu stiu de ce , pt ca ii iubeam , sper sa va placa outfitu :D!!! pupici

Hello girls , Yesterday i was at uni ,so i was wearing a pair of jeans that I have not worn for years , i don t know why , because i love how they look !!! :) hope you like this outfit !! :D kisses 
Cardigan - local store , T-shirt - Orsay , Jeans- The 9ninth , Bag- Claudio Ferrici , Boots - local store , Watch - D & G



funny face , all my colleagues look at me :)))

btw , i will finish soon with all the project , but the big project dissertation is waitting me :(( and i have only 2 weeks to finish  ....:-<

11 comentarii:

  1. Super cute outfit and you are gorgeous! :)


    http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Chiar ca nu te-am vazut de multa vreme cu blugii asta. Dar parca imi placeau sa fie ori mai ridicati ori lasati mai jos, mai indoiti sa stea mai fix pe picior, nu asa largi. Imi place combinatia de culori dintre bluzita si jerseu :x like it bambina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. mda sincer , nici nu m am uitat in oglinda cand am iesit din casa !!! :))) hahahahah, in 5 min am fost imbracata !!! mi a placut ce am vazut pe fuga !!! :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. gorgeous outfit, i love the jeans and boots there fabulous together, kisses from dublin xx leonie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Love the jeans! You have a beautiful blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other :) please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love it, the whole combination is perfect and those colors look great on you, you have a lovely blog dear :) I'm following you now

    Love!
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Very nice look! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx