sâmbătă, 9 iunie 2012

black and stars !

Hello girls. Acu cateva zile am iesit initial in oras , iar prietenul meu a venit cu ideea de a merge la bowling /:) mda :)) good idea , doar ca eram in fusta :))) cumva cumva am facut-o si pe asta , evident trebuia sa trag de fusta mai mereu , avea intentia de a se ridica in permanenta :))) dar a fost o seara placuta si frumoasa !!! :D

 Hello girls . Those days i was in town with my bf , and he have a wonderful idea to go at bowling /:) :)) yes , v good idea , but just a problem , i was in skirt :))) somehow i made and i play , of course all the time i was with  hand on  skirt , because almost all the time it was up :))) , but finaly was great night and beautiful !! :)
btw, pisc i made it how long i was waiting after my bf !!! :))) only this i have !!! :D hope you like ! :) and in my feet , white sneakers !! :P

xxx
Marina ,

                              Blouse- from a local store , Skirt - H&M , Necklace - New Yorker




8 comentarii:

  1. Frumoasa fustita!

    x

    http://missmariab.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. ce par lung ai:)) numai par in jurul tau:))) pusiii bambina::*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. love the necklace
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thank you so so much for your lovely comment. Hope you follow me and keep visit me.

    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    xo
    Vanessa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Love the stars skirt!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    I've just posted a new outfit, click here to check it out...I'll be happy to read your opinion!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. love it!
    I've just found your blog, it's great! hope you can visit mine too and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! just let me know ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx