luni, 25 iunie 2012

Dsquared time !!!

Hello girls . Cum a trecut weekendul pentru voi? Eu duminica am fost la o zi de nastere ( la curte , gratare etc . ) , din pacate nu am poze .:(
   Aveam pozele acestea de ceva timp dar am uitat de ele,azi le-am regasit m-am uitat peste ele si am stiut din prima ca trebuie sa vi le arat si voua !!! Imi plac la nebunie aceste outfituri marca DSQUARED !!! Voi ce parere aveti? Care piese va plac?:) Mie-mi plac toate , dar in special 1 , 2 ,5 si 7 :x

Hello girls . How was you re weekend?! what did you do?! Me sunday i was at a b`day party - barbeque , unfortunately i don t have photos :( .. Today i search something in my pc and i found this photos from DSQUARED !!! I like it so much !!! :d What did you say? :) You like ? I like all , but especially 1 , 2 , 5 and 7 . :x

O saptamana superba va doresc !!!

Lovely week wish you !!!

xxx
Marina ,









9 comentarii:

  1. love the pictures,real trendy

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. oh one and three are fabulous glad u had good weekend have a great week kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ma innebunesti baby:X:X mie imi place 2,,4 si 7 :x Toate imi plac, dar astea cel mai tare! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. stilul care ma reprezinta cel mai bine
    love DSQUARED2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great pictures :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx