luni, 4 iunie 2012

I`m back in business :)) !!!

Buna fetelor , Am avut o perioada tare ciudata si aiurea, examene , proiecte , scris pentru lucrarea de disertatie ( pe care nu am terminat-o , inca .. dar nici mult nu mai am :D ) si unele probleme.,iar acu ma paste o raceala de toata frumusetea :))) ..... in fine . sa vb de chestii mai vesele , cum ca azi e asa bine si cald si in sfarsit am putut sa imbrac rochita de la H&M , mi-o place la nebunieee !!! :D am asortat-o cu geanta alba pe care o am demult :P voi ce spune-ti ? va place?:)

hello girls , this weeks was v strange , exams. projects and i wrote for my dissertation ( i didn t finish , yet ) some problmes  .. anyway ,, much better to talk ab beautiful things :D like , today is so perfect ,sunny and hot , finally i could dress from H & M , i love it !!! you like it or not?! :) i wanna know your opinion :)

Dress - H & M , Bag - Vintage , Sunglasses - Polaroid , Shoes- Leonardo



xxx
Marina ,

13 comentarii:

  1. Ce bine arata rochita, iti sta foarte bine, stiam ca e perfecta pentru tine de cand am vazut-o :))) esti inflorata ,super chic baby :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Gorgeous dress, hopefully you'll be able to relax now it's over!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for following me, I love your blog too and am happily following you back :o)
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I hope so !!! :) everything to be ok !!!
    kisses Sonia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You look so lovely...I love this dress, it's really cute!
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I have an obsession with floral dresses lately - your is perfect! Of course when it's H&M, they have lovely stuff! :))
    Great blog :D I followed! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. This is the ultimate summer girly look!! You look lovely!
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great dress! :)

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. you have an amazing blog. So inspiring.
    Hope you visit me and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. What a lovely bag! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. u look great girl!
    so cool blog!

    xxx Ros.e.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx