joi, 14 iunie 2012

Lemon and red time !!! :P

Hello girls ! :) Azi a fost o zi frumoasa , placuta . Am avut cateva drumuri de facut prin oras si astfel am ales o tinuta cat mai lejera . Pantalonii mei rosii si maieul pe care l-am achizitionat chiar ieri cand am fost in  Cluj .( am rezolvat si unele probleme si am mers putin si la cumparaturi ) . Maine voi posta pozele de ieri :)))

Hello girls ! Today was a lovely day . I was in town with a little business and i preferred to wear something casual . Red pants and my new shirt what i bought yesterday when i was at Cluj . ( i resolved some problems and i was a little at shopping ) . Tomorrow i wil post pictures from yesterday !! :))

xxx
Marina ,



Shirt-H & M , Pants- local store , Bag- Claudio Ferrici , Bracelet- H & M , Shoes- Leonardo , Sunglasses - Polaroid

9 comentarii:

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. Ohh yeah! I wanna wear it all day and all night!!:)))

      Ștergere
  2. Hi, I am also following you on bloglovin (#7)I'd appreciate if you follow back me on bloglovin too! Bloglovin icon is just below the GFC at my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. oh marina lucky u and all those dogs. i just love dogs u look beautiful as always love the colours kisses my darling xx leonie.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love your new crazy lemon top :X arata perfect cu pantalonii rosii!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Mmm da imi place maieul acesta la nebunieee!:)) as fi regretat dc nu mi l as fi luat!:-d

      Ștergere
  5. beautiful pictures! and great blog :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. nice pics marina!
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx