luni, 13 august 2012

Before to go ...

Hello girls . Sambata dupa cum v-am spus am participat la nunta unui bun prieten . Totul a fost atat de dragut , reintalnirea cu prieteni pe care nu i-am vazut de o lunga perioada de timp , ce nu mi-a placut deloc a fost vremeaaa :(( atat de frig odata cu lasarea seriii ...pfff... Le urez inca o data proaspetilor casatoriti Cristi si Vero " Multa fericire si iubire " !!!  Atat coafura cat si machiajul le-am realizat singura , am incercat ceva nou , uneori am cheful nebun sa incerc tot felul de chestii noi , din pacate lucrul asta se intampla foarte rar :)))
 Va place sau nu?! :)

Saturday how I was told you I participate to a wedding of a good friend of mine , Everything was great , reunion with old friends after long times always is a joy , what didn`t like at all was the weather :((( so so cold in dusk ..pfff.. Again I wanna to wish to Cristi and Vero " Lot of happines and love " !!! I made by myself my hair and make up , try something new , sometimes i have this mood to make something crazy , to try new things , but unfortunately this is rarely !!
Like it or not ?! :)

Dress - Oasis , Necklace- Swarovski , Earrings - Swarovski



my make up ! :)

my hair ! :)





My breast , my soul !!! :) Mamaruta mea , sufletul meu ! :x







Mine >:)


My happiness in that night !!! :))))
xxx
Marina ,

Un inceput de saptamana perfect !!!
A great start of week !!!

15 comentarii:

  1. Ce bine ai aratat baby!! Super si parul si machiajul! Imi place tare muuult <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks for ur comment,
    of course i follow u back!
    s

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Stunning pictures and a great look!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hello! I like your blog! im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! If you like my blog, Follow me back please!

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. You look great! Too bad we can't see the whole dress

    www.stills.rs

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. superb machiajul,iti sta ata de bine cu rujul asta

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. All photos are amazing Honey, you have so beautiful face. First at all I want to say thanks to you for leaving nice comment on my last post, you are very kind. I love your blog&style, following you on GFC and Bloglovin, if you can follow me back I will be very happy.
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your pictures!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'm starting and I'm following on GFC and on bloglovin#14
    I hope you like my blog too and follow back:)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    RăspundețiȘtergere

  9. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC / Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    XoX
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. superba! imi place mult parul si machiajul! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Rujul roşu este un accent care nu se potriveşte oricui. Tu faci parte din categoria fericită. Ai fost superbă.


    www.zadinblog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx