miercuri, 8 august 2012

Food food food ...

Hello girls . Ce ati mai facut zilele acestea? :) Eu in principiu acasa si cu frumosii mei cei albi la plimbare , ieri am avut cate ceva de rezolvat in oras , dar din pacate nu am avut cine sa-mi faca poze , dar am sa va arat tinuta curand , e perfecta pentru zilele toride :)  Acu-s cateva zile parintii mei mi-au facut o surpriza si mi-au cumparat mancare chinezeasca , yupiiiiii :D  e printre preferatele mele , desi la inceput eram mega sceptica in privinta acestui fel de mancare :))) Sunt o mare gurmanda , desi stiuuu nu se vedeee :D  Voua va place mancarea chinezeasca? :)

What did you do these days? :) Me just home and with little whites souls out at walk , yesterday I was in town to resolv something , but unfortunately  nobody was around to make me pictures at my outfit , but i will show my outfit soon , was perfect for this sunny days  :)  Now few a  days ago my parents bought for me chinese food , it was a big surprise :x love this type of food , 1st when i eat was something strange :)), but now i can eat every day if I have :D I`m a big foodie , I know how I look don`t show this :))) Do you like chinese food? :)



xxx
Marina ,

9 comentarii:

  1. Nice blog u have... Wanna followveach other?
    Just leave me a comment when u are done and I'll follow back
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Daaaaaaaaaa,imi place mancarea,chinezeasca,romaneasca,italieneasca cum vrei tu:)))) Ce pofta mi`ai facut:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. :D:D hihih , iti dai seama cum ma simteam eu cand am scris postu asta :))) fiind la post si in stomac vreo 2 felii de lebenita :))) o nebunie totalaaa... iar acu salivez ca o zapacitaaa :(( :D:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. hi marina, i love chinese food, i know what you mean though when you first eat it you can feel very full but it tastes so nice, we had a thai meal when we were in amsterdam at the weekend, this was so delicious too, back to the diet for me now!! kisses from dublin xx leonie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Thanks for visiting me ! Sure we can follow each other! I am already a new follower :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. da, mancarea chinezeasca este printre preferatele mele :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. So nhamii!
    Im a new follower. Will you follow me back?

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx