duminică, 26 august 2012

Hot hot days !!!

Hello dolls ,

Those days was so f....g hot 50 degrees at sun :-O , I was almost all the time gone , or I made it clean home :))) I didn`t have any mood to stay in one place , it was so hot outside, inside the house , nowhere wasn`t good .... So i m sorry for my absence :D Saturday night I was to take dinner in town to a new Lounge , Myral , is pretty and food is good :P And after that we go to a walk in park , it was so perfect near the watter :x

Zilele acestea a fost al naibii de cald , 50 de grade la soareee :-O O adevarata nebunie , Aproape tot timpul am fost plecata , ori am facut curatenie acasa :)) Nu am avut stare sa stau doar intr-un singur loc , era atat de cald afara cat si in casa :)) niciunde nu era bine ... Imi cer scuze pentru absenta mea :D Sambata seara am iesit sa iau cina in oras la un nou local deschis , Myral , e atat de cochet iar mancarea este buna :P Dupa aceea am iesit la o plimbare prin parc unde sunt fantani arteziene , era atat de bineeee in preajma lor :x

Shirt-H&M , Shorts-Cool Cat , Shoes- H&M , Bag- Second Hand , Belt - Vintage , Necklace-from a local store , Watch - D&G





This kid is amazing ,:)) Luca :P 

Luca and Me
My food last night . Pannini Primavera

With LoVe ,
Marina ,

O duminica superba sa aveti !!! :)

Lovely Sunday to all !!! :)

11 comentarii:

  1. Da cum arata pannini-ul ala vaii:))) salivez ! si tu ai fost super sexy bambina :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you for your loving comment!!! I follow you now through GFC and BlogBloglovin!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow you have a great shape, dear! Lovely outfit, I like the yellow top! You look fabulous! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. hi! thanks for commenting on my blog.. yes of course sweety.. let's follow each other,already followed yours :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Thank you for the comment sweety :*

    I follow you now <3

    www.runwayhighway.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Thank you for the comment sweetheart :*

    I follow you too now :*

    www.runwayhighway.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. great this look honey, i really love your top!

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Ce imi place tinuta asta de vara...perfecta pentru zilele acestea toride ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. thank your girls for comment and for reading my blog post !!! :) you re the best !!!

    With Love
    Marina ,

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx