miercuri, 1 august 2012

I`m waiting my airplane !

Hello my dears fashionistas . Yesterday I was for the first time to Airport in Arad ( is international , who leaves in Oradea know why I say this :))) , I was shocked , is so small :-O and have one charter to Milano :))))  why we can`t do this in Oradea?! ... nobody knows this is sure :)) is much better to go in other city or country if we wanna go with airplane in another country , nice .. :)) ) anyway , after we picked our friend , we went in middle of town to eat quickly something and we came home after that :)

Ieri am fost pentru prima data la Aeroportul din Arada ( este internationl , da ati auzit bine :)) cine traieste in Oradea stie la ce ma refer :))) , am fost socata , e atat de mic :-O si au doar un singur zbor , catre Milano :)) De ce nu putem avea asa ceva si in Oradea? .. nimeni nu stie , asta e sigur :)) e mult mai bine sa mergem in alt oras sau tara , daca dorim sa mergem cu avionul in alta tara , frumos ... :)) in fine . Dupa ce l-am "racolat" pe prietenul nostru , ne-am dus in centrul orasului pentru a manca ceva rapid , iar apoi ne-am intors acasa :) 

Shirt- Topshop . Shorts-H&;M , Sneakers- H&;M , Bag - Claudio Ferrici , Sunglasses- D&G



xxx
Marina ,

11 comentarii:

  1. Hmmm, nu stiam :)) nu prea sunt eu cu zborurile, de aceea :)


    www.TheIndieChase.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. i love your blog <3 i just emailed you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I m very happy 'cause you love what I try to do!:-D means a lot for me!:) :*

      Ștergere
  3. Already following baby!! Keep on touch, don´t forget follow me ;0) I need some support besoss

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hope you had a great trip! you look great, love your cool outfit!

    now following, hope you follow back..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. It was very good!:) I like to travel so much!:-D don t care where,just to go!:-p

      Ștergere
  5. Nu stiam ca e international,dar bravo lor! Ai fost trendy imbracata mamasita :)

    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Si eu am fost surprinsa sa aflu Mada!:)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx