marți, 14 august 2012

My angel ring ...

Hello my dear readers , Acum aproape o luna mi-am comandat de pe OASAP acest minunat inel , dar din cauza Jocurilor Olimpice a ajuns abea acum, in mod normal dureaza aproximativ 2 saptamani . Ideea e ca am intrat in posesia acestui frumos inel . Mi-l place enorm de mult , deoarece il pot regla , avand niste degete subtiri :D am o problema cu aceste accesorii si cu bratarile :)))
Il puteti comanda de aici .

Almost 1 month ago , I placed a order on OASAP , this amazing ring , but because of Olympics Games , just now i received my order , usually takes 2 weeks :) , The point is now I have this amazing ring , I like it so much , because i can adjust how I want ,have  a problem with this accessories and with bracelet :)) So here is !
You can order from here  .

.





What you say ? like it or not ? :D

xxx
Marina ,

17 comentarii:

  1. wowwww,arata fantastic!!Vreau si euuuu:))) abia astept sa-l vad live<3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. lovely pics dear! and lovely ring :D as I promise I follow you back :D (sorry if I'm a bit late but I've had many problems with internet)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. misto inel...si eu imi doresc ceva in genul acesta!
    dragutz si blogul tau...acum l-am descoperit!
    Anca Oniga

    Te astept si pe blogul meu http://designcontributor.com/lace-the-eternal-temptation

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. the ring is crazy good!!!love it!!!
    xx



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. beautiful ring!!i'm new follower your blog!!if you like mine,do the same!!kiss!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Răspunsuri
    1. Yes it is! I didn t know how it will be,but when I received i was v happy:x is perfect !:-D

      Ștergere
  7. Lovely nail art!
    Thank you for visiting my blog! Means the world to me, following you now on Bloglovin and GFC! return the love on both and Let’s stay connected! Have an amazing week!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. thanks for visiting our blog and yes we would love to follow each other!
    we just added you!followers number 123!
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I love your ring! It is gorgeous.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I absolutely adore the ring!
    It's fabulous!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. LOVE LOVE the jewellery:)))) xoxo

    Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx