vineri, 3 august 2012

New purchases !

How I told you yesterday now I will show you my new purchases , both are from Terranova store , pants are Terranova and shirt is Calliope :) For such long time I needed a shirt like this :x

Cum va spuneam ieri , am sa va arat noile achizitii , amandoua sunt din magazinul Terranova , pantalonii sunt Terranova , iar bluzita e Calliope :) De mult timp aveam nevoie de o astfel de bluzita :x

Un weekend plin de soare va doresc !!!
Sunny weekend wish to all !!!



xxx
Marina ,

12 comentarii:

  1. Great buys, I like the print of the dress & color of the pants!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. imi plac blugii galbeni, am si eu o pereche

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The print on your shirt is so pretty :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. whoa! that's cool, they already match! have a lovely weekend.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Yes indeed , and i wasn t with this thing when i bought them!:))) the same to you!:*

      Ștergere
  5. Ce draguuute suuunt! Topul e perfect pentru vara asta,iar pantalonii sunt tot ce-ti poti dori in serile racoroase :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. ooohhh ca abea astept sa port maieul astaaa :x , imi place la nebunieee :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hi! I’ve just discovered your lovely blog!
    I would love you to take a look at mine and let me know what you think ;)
    Kisses from Spain,
    S

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx