miercuri, 15 august 2012

oRANGE dAY

Hello , Luni am fost cu o buna prietena si cu nepotul ei in oras , ne-am plimbat ,putin shopping ,  l-a rasfatat din plin ca doar deh e singurul nepotel :D In sfarsit am purtat pantalonii mei cei noi , de data aceasta i-am asortat cu acest maieu portocaliu si aceste flip`flops`uri albe :) Pozele nu sunt cele mai stralucite , sincer nu prea eram in starea aceea buna de photoshooting:))) dar totusi doream sa fie imortalizat momentul , deci aici sunt :D
btw , mi-am reactivat pagina de facebook , pe care nu o mai doream , dar doar in scopul boogului , ma gasiti de azi inainte si acolo cu numele de IORDACHE MARINA

Monday I was with a good girlffriend of mine and with his grandson in town , we walk , a little shopping . I finally wore my new pants from Terranova , like it so much :x , this time i put a shirt orange  and this flip`flops white :) Pictures are not the most briliant , i didn`t have the great mood for photoshooting :)) but I wanted to capture the moment :D
btw, I activated my Facebook page , from today you can find me there too , only for the blog :) my name is Iordache Marina :)
Keep in touch !
 Shirt - New Yorker , Pants- Terranova , Watch- D&G , Ring - Oasap.com ,
 Necklace- local store , Hair Elastic - H&M
What?!

A good friend of mine Adriana ,


I give up :))






xxx
Marina ,
p.s. Happy B`day to my father and brother and to all who celebrate today Saint Mary !

9 comentarii:

  1. Imi plac mult pantalonii!! Snteti trendy amandoua :D pupici baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely pants! Nice blog. What about following each other?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. nice pics! we love yellow and orange combination!

    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love the combination of
    yellow and orange! so Trendy!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. thx girls for lovely comments !!! :*:*:

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. you are Gorgeous Marina,thaaaaanks so much for the follow,it is so nice to meet you and of COURSE I will follow you back hihi

    xoxo much love Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks for follow and for lovely words!:) :*:* keep in touch!:)

      Ștergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx