luni, 20 august 2012

Saturday !!!

Hello my girls ,

How was your weekend ? Mine very very lazy :D Saturday home , a little in town and nothing more :) boriiingg !!! This is what wore saturday  ! and some photos with my soul ,when we was out :P I wil show you what I wore Sunday tomorrow + someth more :P

Cum a trecut sfarsitul acesta de saptamana pentru voi?:) Eu am fost foarte lenesaaa :D pe acasa , putin prin oras si nimic mai multtt !!! :) plictiseala !!! :D Aceasta tinuta am purtat-o sambata , si inca cateva poze cu sufletelul meu de cand am fost la plimbare :P Am sa va arat maine ce am purtat Duminica + alte detalii:P

Shirt - Vintage (Bluza din IN , Romanian traditional shirt ) , Shorts- H&M , Shoes - local store , Bag- Second Hand , Sunglasses - Polaroid , Bracelets - red one ( gift ) , and friendship bracelet ( local store ) , Ring -Oasap.com ,Watch- D&G








xxx
Marina ,

Lovely week to everyone ! :)





17 comentarii:

  1. trebuie pe zilele acestea mega calduroase ce au revenit :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Such a pretty top and what a cute dog ;) !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh marinated what a stunning figure u have u look fabulous. Oh ur little doggie just melts my heart. Big kiss to u two. Xx leonie.






    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Cute :)

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. perfecta tinuta pe caldura asta .

    catelusul e al tau?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. thx girls for lovely words !!!:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Da Roxi , e una dintre ei !!! :)) 4 pufuleti albi "detin" :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Cute look! I like your top and sunnies!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. great blog !!! I follow you ! mfashion88.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. nice blog! I started following you back. :D
    love your top and your dog is so cute Marina!

    thanks for visit and leave comment in my blog. don't mind to come back :D

    visit my blog ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx