joi, 2 august 2012

Shopping day !

Hello my dear fashionistas . How was your day? For me very lazy , I was home alone , and i spend almost all day at sun and I make something to eat :D Yesterday I was with a good girlfriend of mine at shopping , we found so many lovely things at discount ( just money you need, a lot :)) ) . I will make a post tomorrow with what I bought  :) Now I will show you what i wore yesterday :D

Cum a trecut ziua aceasta pentru voi? Pentru mine a fost o zi foarte lenesa , am fost singura acasa asa ca am petrecut aproape toata ziua la soare si mi-am facut ceva de mancare :D Ieri am fost cu o buna prietena la cumparaturi , am gasit o groaza de lucruri frumoase la reducere ( doar bani sa ai, multiii :x :))) ) . Am sa fac un post maine cu ceea ce am cumparat . Acum va las cu cateva poze cu ceea ce am purtat ieri :D

Shirt-from a local store , Skirt - H&M , Shoes- Leonardo , Necklace-MeliMelo , Bag- Claudio Ferrici





  
I`m a ghost !! :)))
xxx
Marina ,

11 comentarii:

  1. Pretty comfortable but stylish, love the skirt and the shade of yellow looks great on you

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. lenesoooo! si eu am lenevit azi toata ziua la piscina, recunosc :D daaar am fct si un post :-j pot zice ca sunt pe jumatate iertata ;-"
    nice skirt, btw <3

    www.TheIndieChase.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. i love your figure and that outfit compliments it. anyway, we can definitely follow each other. i'll follow you first!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    follower#102

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hey great post!! Followed u How about u follow me back.:-))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. ce draguut, maieul galben face tot :) :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. ce frumos par ai Marina!!! te invitiez :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx