marți, 21 august 2012

Sunday afternoon !

Hello my lovely girls ,

    Dupa cum va spuneam in postarea precedenta , duminica am iesit la un film romantic-comedie "Magic Mike" , mie personal mi-a placut , actorii sunt unul si unul :))) hot baby hot :)))  a mai avut binenteles si faze plictisitoare , dar au compensat altele ;)))  Tinuta mi-am ales-o dupa ce mi-am facut machiajul , de mult timp nu mi-am mai facut un machiaj mai colorat si am zis sa profit de ziua acea placuta si calduroasa de duminica :D Ce spune-ti va place? Sunt inca incepatoare in ceea ce priveste machiajul :))

How I was told you in last post , Sunday I was at movie romantic-comedy , "Magic Mike " , personal like this movie , actors are so good :))) hot baby hot :))) of course boring phaces are also there , but compensates with others :))) Outfit i choose after I made my make-up , I wanted something colorful , and I said to  benefit of this good weather and warm :D What you say , like or not? Still new at this side regarding the make-up !! :))

Shirt-Calliope , Shorts- H&M , Belt - Vintage , Watch- D&G , Ring - here , Make up - by me







  




xxx
Marina ,

18 comentarii:

  1. I love your lips, that pink looks amazing on you and works well with your floral top.

    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. love your lipstick! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi!
    I love your blog so much!!! You're so pretty!
    I'm here a new follower!
    Follow each other?
    Have a nice day!
    X♥X♥

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. you look so stunning and beautiful with the lovely shorts and blouse! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. oh my! the pout. i wish i have that lips that way I can do the pout. ;-(


    just me,
    www.phioxee.com
    http://phioxeeAwareness.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. superb make-up!!! place muuult ;) :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hey! I just find your blog, and I very like it, I’m your new follower. Do you want to follow each other? Here is my blog: http://roseballerina.blogspot.hu/
    Have a nice day! :)
    Rose

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. thanks for commenting on my blog! cant see you in my gfc followers though, can you make sure you followed? thanks :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. thx girls for lovely comment !!! means a lot for me , and I m happy to read it !!!
    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Areata super bine machiajul si tu ce bronzata esti honey<3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. STUUNING girl and stunning make-up!! those colors look magnificent on you!:))) xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx