duminică, 16 septembrie 2012

Fishing time !

Hello girls ,

Nu am mai postat de atat de multa vreme , deoarece am fost putin preocupata de partea cu facultatea , deoarece in vara nu am reusit sa-mi predau lucrarea de disertatie din varii motive , iar acuma m-am decis sa-mi ocup timpul doar cu acest lucru . Miercuri voi avea examenul , sper sa fac o figura buna :)):D Acum in perioada aceasta , cand scoala incepe imi e atat de dor de liceu , de anii petrecuti cu colegii mei , clipe foarte frumoase , am fost foarte norocoasa sa intalnesc astfel de oameni si in perioada facultatii :) ( o mare parte mi-au fost colegi de liceu ) :)) deci nu mi-a fost greu deloc sa ma adaptez cu mediul :)) in fine . Sincer va spun cand am inceput sa scriu acest post nu stiam despre ce anume voi posta :)) deoarece am mai multe poze , dar am sa va arat "outfitul" meu de pescuit :)) deoarece ieri am fost la o balta , unde binenteles eu am mers cu scopul de a ma recrea , cam greu in ciuda frigului ce l-am indurat :)) am imprumutat aceasta jacheta army, "care imi vine de minune" :)))

I didn`t post nothing for so much time , because I was preocupated with uni , because in summer I coul not teach my thesis , from various reasons , and now I decided time dealing with this. This Wednesday I have the exam , I hope to make a good figure :)) :D Now at this time when school starts , I miss so much highschool , years spent with my colleagues , beautiful moments , I was so lucky to meet such people in uni too :) ( a lot of they was my colleagues in highschool too :)) ) so was so easy for me :P anyway . When I start to write this blog post , I didn`t know about what I will write , what to show you :)) I have a lot of photos , but I will show you my "outfit" from fishing . :)) Yesterday I was to a lake , where my goal was to recreate , very hard because was so cold outside , and I borrowed it this army jacket !! "is perfect for me" :))
All items are from Adidas , of course I`m a big fan :D and my glasses are CK .

this is the beautiful view of that lake


is so beautiful here







 In our way to home we saw these kids , with traditional clothes , I think it was a celebration in the village.



photos are taken  from the car and only they came out ok :( but was so amazing everything ,I  like it so much when I see that people still follow  traditions   


xxx
Marina ,

Lovely Sunday to all !!
With love .

18 comentarii:

  1. Stunning Photos. Lo'vin ur blog :D *New Follower* Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the casual red, black combo and the military jacket too!
    The location looks fab!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog & for following.
    I'm following you too now.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. i didn't get to go fishing this year but i love it!! of course we can follow each other, following now

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Well you have time! Is not over yet this year ! :d :*

      Ștergere
  4. I like the photos of the kids in the traditonal dress, I really like traditional folksy stuff.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Indeed! Love to see when people in this days respect traditions!;-p :*:*

      Ștergere
  5. ce tare e geaca bby,ai fost super trendy la pescuit :)) ai prins ceva?:)) pusiii

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Experienta multa!!! Pe vremea aia urata si pestii s au ascuns!!!:)))) :*:*

      Ștergere
  6. My dad loves to go fishing! :) Nice pictures! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Is relaxing , butI can t resist to much!:))) :*:*

      Ștergere
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment! I'm following you now :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx