miercuri, 5 septembrie 2012

Floral dress !!!

Hello girls ,

Azi din nou a fost atat de cald , incat as fi preferat sa nu ies din casa pana inspre seara , dar din varii motive a trebuit sa ies sa rezolv anumite lucruri . De aceea mi-am dorit sa mai port pentru inca o data (poate ) anul acesta , aceasta frumoasa rochita :x

Today was so hot again , I wanted to stay home until sun is gone , but I couldn`t ,for I had to fix some things . I wanted to wore this floral dress for (maybe) last time this year , like so much this dress , is perfect for hot days :D

Dress-Local store , Shoes- H&M , Bag- Prada , Bracelet-H&M , Sunglasses-Polaroid , Necklace-gift




15 comentarii:

  1. hi dear ! you look amazing girl :) what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know

    much of love,

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ce draguta si cocheta ai fost baby <3 loveeely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. OH MARINA YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL IN THIS DRESS, ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS ON YOU AND A PERFECT FIT, LOVE THOSE NUDE COLOURED SHOES TOO WITH IT, YOU REALLY LOOK SUPER STUNNING, HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT WEEK, BIG KISS MY LOVELY FRIEND, XX LEONIE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love wearing floral dresses! I like yours!
    You have a nice blog, I hope you can check out mine and follow me back:)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Ce rochita frumoasa !! Esti dragalasa tare !! Te pup xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING dress!! xoxo

    hugs...you are so pretty!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx