miercuri, 12 septembrie 2012

Last days of good weather !!!

Hello girls ,

In acest weekend am iesit putin la o plimbare in Baile Felix , e atat de placut sa vezi atatia turisti , te simti oarecum ca un turist acolo desi esti de-a locului :)) Acum cat vremea buna tine cu noi trebuie sa profitam :D Asa ca am imbracat aceasta superba rochie si am plecat la plimbare !!! :P

This weekend I was a little out in Baile Felix , is so nice when you see so many tourists , you feeling like they , a tourist in your own town :)) Now how long the weather is good should take advantage :D So I put this lovely dress and went for a walk !!!

Dress- H&M , Shoes- H&M , Bag-Prada , Sunglasses-Polaroid , Earrings - Bershka , Bracelet- H&M






xxx
Marina ,

21 de comentarii:

  1. Cred ca e plin de lume in felix acum :) Iti sta super cu rochia asta baby :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love so much this post!!!


    Soooo sweet and your look is so beautiful!!!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. ohhh love your gorgeous maxi dress! you look absolutely fabulous in it!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Alexandra , e plin de lume :) te pierzi printre ei atata lume e , e inca bine acolo :) la iarna va fi pustiu rau de tot :( ,,

    thx girls so much !!! :*:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Love the dress. Its so so pretty!!!
    Love the location and the photography too!!!
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Amazing Photos ,you look beautiful!
    Thank you for the nice Comment ,yes ,i want follow each other ,i follow now with GFC :)

    Lovely Greetings ,kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. adorable dress! i am trying to take advantage of the last of the nice weather too!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. What a beautiful dress! Thank you for leaving a kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Wow, that dress is so beautiful on you! I LOVE the colours and the print! The shape is so great too! Just lovely!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Intr-adevar, superba rochia! Cu toate ca deja e cam mohorata vremea, eu inca mai sper la cateva zile calduroase...asa, vreo 2 saptamani ;))
    Nu ma satur de tinute precum a ta :x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Hey! Nice post!
    I want to thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
    Today I’ve made a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to see the last
    updates on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Amazing post!!!!! :)


    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. wow you look stunnig in this dress!!
    you are so pretty!
    thanx so much for your sweet comment on my blog!
    I really appreciate it:)))

    maybe we could follow eachother and stay in touch?

    hugs and kisses xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx