luni, 8 octombrie 2012

Decor ideas !

Acum cateva zile am gasit cateva poze foarte interesante pentru idei de a decora incaperile casei noastre :x Sper sa va fie de folos !! :)

This days I found some lovely pictures for idea to decorate our sweet home :x I hope it will  be useful !! :)

look stunning !! :x


love this green

for boys :>


love this bed :x



love 

:D

I need on of this in my life !!! :x


lovely how it looks


so perfect:x

love this mirror

so relaxing

yellow couch


perfect for little room
xxx
Marina ,

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP . :)
and to give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

Lovely week !!! :)

11 comentarii:

  1. I love these green stairs and glase vases.

    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lobe all inspirations!!!
    =) Habe a nice week!

    www.chadatarde.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. i love love these pictures! especially that pink drawer w/ the gold metal pieces! and how could i NOT love that giant chanel perfume bottle hahah!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Indeed , me2 love the painting with chanel :)))

      Ștergere
  4. Toate plac la nebunie, numai timp si bani muti sa mai fie :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Timp gasesti pt lucrurile astea daca e,cu banii e mai greu :)) aia nu se gasesc peste tot:)))

      Ștergere
  5. Ciao... Tutto bene!
    Bello Blog!e Bello Post
    Buon Martedi per te..

    Bacii

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx