miercuri, 17 octombrie 2012

Lazy lazy

In ultima saptamana am cam neglijat acest blog , ce e drept am fost ocupata cu fel si fel de activitati , iar cand aveam putin timp liber preferam sa lenevesc in fata televizorului :) Aceste poze sunt de duminica cand am iesit in oras la o plimbare :)

I`m so sorry for my absence this week on blog , but I was busy with some activities , and when I was free I wanted to stay in front of tv :) This photos are from  Sunday when I was out with my friends :)

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP . :)
and to give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

Sweater-Eco , Jeans-local store , Boots-Stradivarius ( OLD ) , Jacket - local store , Bag- Claudio Ferrici , Scarf-H&M , Bracelet-H&M





xxx
Marina ,

O saptamana superba !!!

23 de comentarii:

  1. Thanks a lot dear:) You look so adorable, love the color of your lipstick!:) Kisses! xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. love your lips <3 Redlips are always classy :)


    Following you via blgolovin <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love your blog and your outfits! :) Maybe we can follow each other :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love this pictures <3
    Just followed you back dear =)
    Kisses <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Ce bine iti sta cu rujul asta baby <3 iar puloverul e ideal!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Tare mult imi place si mie atat rujul (culoarea asta) cat si pulovarul :-D piesele mele favorite in momentul asta!;))) :x

      Ștergere
  6. Love your blog so much!! Could you please consider following each other? wwe.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look great dear! And of course I would love for us to follow each other. I have followed you on GFC! Would love it if you could follow me back~ xx

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thank you girls for sweet comments !!!:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx