miercuri, 10 octombrie 2012

Lovely face on my t-shirt !

Hello girls ,

In weekendul acesta m-am intalnit cu prietena mea Alexandra si am petrecut o zi minunata , vremea tinand cu noi intru totul :D a fost atat de placut si cald :)

This week I meet with my girlfriend Alexandra and we spend a lovely day , weather was great :D

Shirt,Jeans and Shoes -Local store , Bracelet- H&M , Bag- Claudio Ferrici , Sunglasses- Polaroid , Lipstik-YSL









 xxx
Marina ,

p.s.  Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP . :)
and to give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

22 de comentarii:

  1. love your heels !!!

    Check out my new post ;)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ce frumos !! Imi plac foarte mult sandalutele !! Sunteti adorabile amandoua !! Hugs xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Chiar ca fost super <3 mai vreau vreme buna :) ai fost super chic baby <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Nice blog sweety! I m following you now on GFC! Hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. you look absolutely STUNNING,wow I love the heels!! great outfit sweetheart!!! xoxo hugs Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hi Marina:) Adorable look, I like the tee and the shoes, you look very nice! Sure we can follow each other, just follow you on GFC and bloglovin (#20), wait for you:) Kissess dear! xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. wow your heels look stunning!sure,lets follow,following now via gfc and bloglovin, now its your turn..have a great day#Lynn

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Love this photos! <3
    Maybe we could follow each other? =)
    Kisses <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. great hair ;)

    thx for the comment :D

    Check out my new post if you like ;)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Imi plac sandalutele!! superbe si tricouasul e tare hazliu.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hey, dear, thanks for your sweet comment! Of course I would love to follow each other! You have an amazing blog :) I am following you now :) Hope that you will follow back :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Ce dragute sunt sandalele!!! Dar si incaltarile Sandrei!!! <3

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Looooooove the Heels :D


    And like your Blog,if you want to follow each other:
    Let me know and i will follow you back :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. nice tshirt!

    i'm gonna follow you, maybe you can do the same!


    www.myfashionmorning.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx