miercuri, 31 octombrie 2012

My new red dress

Dupa cum va spuneam treptat treptat am sa va arat noile achizitii de sambata :) Acestea sunt 2 lucruri din cele achizitionate , aceasta rochita a fost dragoste la prima vedere :x Imi plac atat de mult culorile . Ce zici ? da ori ba?

How I  telling you step by step I show you what I bought saturday :) These two things I bought , this dress was love at 1st sight :x love the colors . What you say? Yey or not?

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP
Give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

Dress-Invazio , Belt- New Yorker , Shoes-Ideal

xxx
Marina ,

16 comentarii:

  1. iti sta foarte bine in rosu! Love it <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. That dress is gorgeous and seriously loving the belt!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. wow beautiful dress and look Marina! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Iti sta foarte bine imbracata asa. Imi place mult culoarea rochiei! Ador cureaua, cat a costat? Te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Your red dress looks amazing! And I absolutely love the red lipstick that you were in a few of your older posts.

    I am very happy to have discovered your blog! I'm always on the hunt for interesting and new blogs; I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with your updates. :)

    The Queen of Hearts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Wow!I love it!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. E superba rochita, dar cureaua ....vreau si eu, e super mega tareeeee!!!!! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Imi plac foarte mult curelele in genula sta!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Of course we can follow each other! follow you now! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Hi dear!

    I was scrolling down your blog! Love it!
    Would you like to follow each other? I would love too!

    Love, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. ce frumoasa e cureaua!!! si eu vreau!!!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Sorana , la New Yoker am vazut si aici 5 lei era :)) la reducere :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx