duminică, 28 octombrie 2012

Relaxing day

Hello , cum au trecut zilele acestea pentru voi? Eu cu schimbarea orei sunt putin debusolata :)) Sper sa-mi revin curand . Sambata am fost cu niste prieteni , dupa cum noi am numit-o "plimbare" , in Debrecen la Forum :)) dar evident ca aceasta mica plimbare s-a lasat si cu achizitionarea unor lucrusoare :) Sunt mega fericita de ceea ce am gasit si treptat treptat am sa vi le arat  si voua :) Acum va las cu outfitul meu din ziua respectiva :) O duminica placuta !

Hello , how wave you been these ? I'm a little confused by the time change :)) Soon I hope to be ok :)  Saturday I was with some friends of mine to a little" walk "in Hungary , at Forum in Debrecen :)) But obvious in this walk  we made some shopping :)) I`m very happy about what I found :x in other posts I show you too :) Now I let you with my outfit from that day . Lovely Sunday !

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP , you can find lovely things there to low price :)
and to give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

Sweater-Bershka , Pants-Toxik3 , Boots-Stradivarius (old ) , Bag- Claudio Ferrici

With my girlfriend Adriana , Love her bag :x


xxx
Marina ,

Beautiful week to everyone ! :)

18 comentarii:

  1. you look very nice, I like the sweater! kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Cred ca ati avut o zi minunata :) :* pupici baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. love the pullover is beautiful,love the color,would be so nice if you could check out my newest post, have great sunday, http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/ #Lynn

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great snaps, hope you had a fun day x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Great style! Love the sweater! Thanks for leaving me a comment. Of course I would love to follow each other! I now follow you, please follow me back :)

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. love a good relaxing day with some shopping! would love for you to follow along dear!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your friend's bag is fantastic. If you want we can follow each other ... visit my blog, and I'll certainly follow your blog later ... I love you!

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Nothing like a day at the mall...cute pictures.

    xoxo
    TY

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. sweetie :-)

    come and join my fashion giveaway

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. hello great post :)
    Maybe my dear begin to follow?
    a great blog :)

    reni-ferek.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hi sweety! Your blog is great, so i´m your new follower at GFC and bloglovin. If you want you can visit my blog and follow back if you like it. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. thank you my lovely blogger friends for sweet comment :)

    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. cuteness! love your relaxed casual look! your friends bag is so cute :p

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Follow you back! Kisses

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. cool look ! love Your sweater <3 gorgeous colour <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know Dear :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx