vineri, 9 noiembrie 2012

Halloween party

How you spend that amazing night of Halloween ? What costume did you wear? :)) Me I was at my girlfriend Adriana to a little party with close friends , was fantastic :)) You can see from pics how I was dressed:)))

Cum ati petrecut aceasta minunata seara de Halloween? In ce v-ati costumat? :)) Eu am fost la prietena mea Adriana la o mica petrecere cu prietenii apropiati , a fost fantastic :)) E pentru prima data cand organizam asa ceva . Am ras unul de altul , i-am pictat pe baieti care s-au lasat mai greu putin pacaliti de noi :)) sa ne punem amprenta asupra lor , iar mai apoi ne-am jucat twist :)) a fost funny :)) In pozele de mai jos puteti vedea in ce am fost costumata :)) Voi ce costumatie ati ales?:D

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP
Give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

 And here are my friends :)))





 And MEEE !!!! :)))

 The big team :)))
 It`s time to play Twister :D You have play this game? I love it :))



 You laugh good?:)))

xxx
Marina,

Happy weekend !!! :)

20 de comentarii:

  1. hahahaha ultima poza face tot :))) super mega tare!! Sunt sigura ca v-ati distrat de numa :) pupici baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Sono certo che vi siete divertiti!! Un felice week end a te...ciao

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Such a great post! I hope you had a lot of fun! :))

    -Doris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Super disctractie :)))))


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. How cool Marina! It must have been very funny! You look cute dear! Kisses and happy weekend! xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. great pictures and drawings:)) thank you so much for following dear:)) I am now following you too!!:) keep in touch! by the way, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. It looks so fantastic! Like youve had a lot of fun :) Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately this year I wasnt able to celebrate Hallowee, thats why Im so happy to see other celebrating :) XOXO (find me on Instagramn here: look_scout)

    www.look-scout.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi dear!!

    Hahaha definitely laughing good!!

    Have a lovely sunday! <3

    XxX Farah


    www.formulafarah.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. It seems like you had a lot of fun!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Hey girl
    thanks for yr lovely comment
    Im yr new follower
    have a nice day

    http://cisarovenovesaty.blogspot.sk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. thank you girls for beautiful words !! I`m happy you like this post :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. i follow you back :)
    looking forward to see your next post :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. looks like u are having lotsa fun & laugh at the party :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx