luni, 5 noiembrie 2012

New day in Pink

Initial doream ca aceasta postare sa fie despre tinutele purtate de mine si prietenii mei in seara de Halloween , dar din pacate nu am reusit sa fac rost de toate pozele pana in prezent , dar sigur voi face o postare pe tema aceasta , deoarece a fost o seara super funny :))
Tinuta aceasta am purtat-o saptamana trecuta , am ales ceva comod deoarece am avut putin de umblat prin oras pe jos :) si a fost ideala . Cum a trecut weekendul pentru voi?:)

First I wanted to post about Halloween party , but unfortunately I don`t have all the photos , but when I receive those pics sure I will share with you :))) because it was a funny night :)
This outfit I wear last week , I choose something comfortable because I was in town with a lot of business :) and was perfect . How past this weekend for you?:)

p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP
Give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest
Blouse-H&M , Jeans-H&M ,Cardigan-Marks&Spencer, Boots-Stradivarius (old ) , Belt-New Yoker,Eyeglasses-CK



Lovely week to all !

With Love,
Marina .

18 comentarii:

  1. Love your boots & cardigan <3 <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I do consider all of the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. Could you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. cute style! I like the cardigan! kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi dear!

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and for the following!
    I've followed you back on GFC!

    Oh my, I just love the dress on your profilepicture! It's SO sexy!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I really like this :)
    Great idea to wear this cardigan with a belt :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great pictures and outfit!! :) xx

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Ideala tinuta pentru zilele cand ai mult de umblat :) weekendul a trecut repede :) si foarte frumos!pupici darli.abia astept sa vad costumele de Halloween :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere




  8. hi hun,
    I really like your blog and your style..so nice!
    New follower there,
    If you want I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi pretty! Thanks for your lovely comnent. I follow you. Feel free to do the same. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
    Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)
    Kiss

    ❤ http://missbutterflyyy.com ❤

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. imi place cardiganul tau


    BTW why Butterfly Effect ? Because of the movie ??Sau ? Sunt curioasa :-D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Just came across your blog and LOVE IT! This outfit is really cute. I'm your newest follower on GFC :) Hope you'll follow me back!
    www.allthingskma.com
    xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx