sâmbătă, 24 noiembrie 2012

Party party all week

In ultima vreme abea reusesc sa postez sau sa fac ceva cu timpul meu , de 2 saptamani am inceput sa lucrez , iar timpul pe care il am liber incerc sa il petrec cat pot de mult departe de laptop.:)) I know , nu e chiar tocmai ok pentru blog :D  dar incet incet am sa incep sa-mi planific tot programul pe care il am liber sa ma pot ocupa cum trebuie de tot :) Weekendul trecut am petrecut o seara foarte placuta cu 2 dintre prietenele mele Alexandra si Claudia , iar acest weekend se anunta din nou foarte placut si plin alaturi de persoane dragi mie , alaturi de care am copilarit  :) Voi reveni cu poze saptamana vitoare cu siguranta ! :) Acum va las cu cateva poze realizate vineri seara , ( achizitiile facute , un pre-cadou din partea fratelui meu ) si tinuta pe care am purtat-o atat la servici cat si la cina pe care am luat-o alaturi de un bun prieten,care nu va putea fi alaturi de mine azi :) 

I have not had much time to write blog in the last period , because I  start to work , and all my days off are filled with other things :)) like usual , and I`m little tired to stay when I`m home on the internet :) But I will try to post when I have time in my days off :)  This week is my week , because today is my b`day :)) yes , how you can see My b`day :)) , and if last week I spend great time with 2 of my girls Alexandra and Claudia , now is time to spend another perfect time with people with who I grew :) and I`m happy because  with this occasion we can spend great  time together :) Now I let you with some pictures what I made Friday night ( my new stuff , a little pre -gift from my brother ) and my outfit what I wore it to work and dinner with a good friend of mine , which may not be present today . :)


Blouse/Orasy , Skirt/C&A , Boots/Stradivarius (old ) , Scarf/Razvan Ciobanu , Glass/CK ,Belt/New Yorker ,Bag- Second Hand

so delicious:x

 


Black Friday :)))




p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP
Give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

xxx
Marina .

Lovely weekend to all ! :)

8 comentarii:

  1. Cute photos Marina! I like also your new stuff! kisses! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Aaaaah happy birthday babe! Wish you all the best!!! And that you are spoiled ofcourse:D

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. ce de chestii dragute <3 astept sa vad mai multe poze <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Ohh amazing pictures honey,well done;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Mmmm..papica arata delicior iar tu esti superba <3.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I really like it! Great photos and nice items!

    -Doris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. omgosh that pasta looks delicious!! you look so cute hehe. happy birthday love!! hehe i love your "love" belt hehehe :)!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx