joi, 1 noiembrie 2012

What I love now

Acum de cateva zile mi-am facut ordine in dulap , adica am ascuns hainutele colorate , deoarece eram tentata mereu sa pun mana pe ele :)) mi s-a rupt sufletul deoarece asta inseamna , ca da , toamna este aici (defapt temperaturile sub 15 de grade , ca toamna era aici de aproape 2 luni :)) ) , e vremea pulovarelor , gecilor , cizmelor ... Vazand ce am in garderoba , m-am gandit sa-mi fac o lista cu ce mi-as dori in garderoba mea . Voi ati facut o lista cu ceea ce va doriti?:)

Couple days ago I made order in my closet , I hide my colorful clothes , because all the time I wanted to take that :)) and how this days weather was under 15 degrees , the fall is here and it`s time for sweater , jackets and boots ... With this occasion I saw what I have , and it`s time to make a list with what I want in my wardrobe . You have made ​​a list of what you want ?


p.s. Don`t forget to use word effect when you make a order on OASAP
Give me LIKE on FACEBOOK   FashiolistaBloglovinLookbook , Pinterest

H&M products :

Need a big bag in wardrobe :)) soon !



love this fluffy sweater


need something like this too :D

shirt is amazing <3 br="br">


love the color


New Look products :

this Parka is stunning



wow :x



this dress is beautiful , color too

OASAP  products : ( all this stuff look stunning  and I need everything :)))  ) you can check this site , sure you find something at good price and what you like , shipping is free :)
 
you can find here ->Oasap

you can find here -> Oasap

you can find here -> Oasap





You can find here -> Oasap

UGG : 


With Big Love ,
Marina .

22 de comentarii:

  1. ce de chestii frumoase <3 le vreau pe toateeeeeeeeeee :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great post ! :)

    http://fraishbutterfly.blogspot.ch/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love that purple sweater! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog anf maybe follow me back!

    Kisses:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I'm in love with some of the cable knit jumpers you've selected!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Good stuff! My favourite is the bag with studds. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Your blog is amazing, full of great inspirations!
    I'm following you now :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your blog is amazing, full of great inspirations!
    I'm following you now :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I followed you! xxx

    http://www.celebrityscoop24.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. beautiful!:)

    thanks for visiting,I'm your follower now!;)

    xx,A.

    new post on:
    www.smilinglamorous.com

    www.facebook.com/AnninaSmilinglamorous

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Si eu ador puloverul acela de la Lana del Ray! Au aparut deja la noi la H&M?

    Iti doresc sa ai parte de cat mai multe dintre aceste hainute!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. great items!!!love the galaxy print!
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Those are some nice pieces, and of course you can never go wrong with the classic Uggs..those warm shelters for feet lol
    xoxo
    TY

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. such great items:)) I would love to follow each other dear!!:)) just let me know once you follow me and I will follow you right back!!:) happy weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. cool post :)
    btw thank you for your support comment :)
    right now is running giveaway on my blog :) so join it!
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I m happy you like what I choose in this post !!! thank you girls for your lovely comments :***

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Am tot cautat puloverul acela roz de la H&M dar din pacate stocul s-a epuizat foarte repede.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Great post! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain
    mydope.net

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Uuuuh, pe toate le vreau !! Cel mai mult imi place fusta de la Osap ! .x

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx