joi, 31 ianuarie 2013

Game day

    Acest post e cu putina intaziere , deoarece aceasta tinuta am purtat-o duminica cand am iesit la un centru comercial unde am petrecut cateva ore placute , jucand biliard si darts :D Cam tot ce iti poti dori ( si face) sa faci intr-o zi de iarna friguroasa :)) Evident am petrecut atat de mult timp acolo , incat atunci cand am iesit totul era acoperit cu un strat bun de zapada :)))

This post is about what I wore Sunday when I was with my friends at mall to play various games :D pool and darts :x  it was perfect in that cold day of winter :) Of course we spend so many hours there , when I left everything was white around :)) snowy night :)






 T`shirt/H&M
Pants/Bershka
Cardigan/F&F
Shoes/Creek
Bracelet/No Name
Glass/here
Jacket/Armani
Bag/Claudio Ferrici




xxx
M.


14 comentarii:

  1. Hey dear :)
    Thank you so much for visiting me and your nice comment <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. dear thanks so much for your comment
    love your pants
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Cool combo Marina, I like the color of the pants and the booties! Kisses! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. La camiseta es muy bonita. Muy guapa
    Besos

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Imi place poza cu zapada <3 si pantalonii iti vin de minune baby!:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. thku ladies .. da zapada , a fost un soc pentru noi cand iesit si am vazut cat se depusese. app 4h am stat in OSC :)) n-am stiut ce se intampla afara , putea veni si sfarsitul :))ca nu aveam ncii o treaba :)))

    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Muy bonita la camiseta!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hello,

    I loved your post and I'm your new follower!

    I hope your visit to my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!

    Hugs ..

    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa
    Instagram: @pathyamorinha

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi Sweetie!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Of course we can follow each other!
    I am your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! we can stay in contact!

    kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. lovely!

    My first impressions of a new product I found that would make doing your nails easier! What do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. darling those pants look great!!!
    I like that shirt too!
    you have such an amazing figure to top it all hihi !!

    looking amazing sweetheart!! kisses

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx