marți, 8 ianuarie 2013

Hello sporty pants

    This is my first outfit-post this year , yeeyy !!!  How did you start this year? For me it was very busy , with a lot of things good and bad :)) yeah I start in force this year :) Anyway , I have to admit about this outfit , I love sporty pants :) I feel so great when I wear it ! :x I want to wear them every day :)) Is my new obsession .To tell you some words about this outfit , I wear it Saturday night when I was out with a girlfriend to drink something  :) I have to tell you a secret  I have this fur for 7 year , and I didn`t wear it to many times , maybe once or two times :)) and now I love it !! :)

Acesta este primul meu post din acest an , yeey !!! Cum ati inceput anul? Pentru mine a fost unul foarte ocupat , cu o gramada de lucruri bune dar si rele :)) mda , am inceput in forta anul acesta :) In fine , Trebuie sa recunosc ceva legat de acest outfit , Ador pantalonii sport :) Ma simt atat de comoda in ei , imi doresc sa ii port zi de zi :)) E noua mea obsesie . Acum sa va spun cateva cuvinte despre aceasta tinuta , am purtat-o sambata seara cand am iesit cu o prietena la un ceai :) Trebuie sa va spun si un mic secret  legat de aceasta blanita pe care o am din dulap de aproximativ 7 ani si am purtat-o aproximativ de 2 ori :))) iar acum o ador ! Mi se pare perfecta pentru vremurile acestea friguroase ! :)

p.s. I`m sorry for bad quality of pictures :( are made by phone




                     Blouse/ Kenvelo
                    Fur/ No Name 
                   Pants/Bershka
                   Hat/No Name
                 Boots/Creeks
                    Bag/No Name


xxx
Marina

18 comentarii:

  1. You look cool, I like the faux fur and the pants! Kisses dear! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Cool look!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great outfit!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Ciao cara, come va?

    Te voglio augurare un strepitoso 2013.
    Sono tornata con il blog , aspetto la tua visita: http://couturetrend.blogspot.i...
    Il Facebook sempre aggiornato: https://www.facebook.com/coutu...

    Un grande bacio

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Great look :D

    / WWW.FASHIONBYSTERUP.DK

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. ahhh love this look! so super chic! love the color of your paints w/ the white fur coat so cute!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thank you so much <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. foarte frumoasa!!!La multi ani!!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Amazing, LVE the header
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. love the pants..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Love your pants, dear!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx