sâmbătă, 16 februarie 2013

Fur and pink

Hello guys ,


Ce mai faceti ?Cum au trecut aceste zile frumoase ?:) Din pacate nu am mai postat de cateva zile bune , dar am o scuza extrem de buna , mi-am luat o scurta vacanta impreuna cu mama mea si am facut o vizita de o saptamana fratelui meu :D Cu alte detalii am sa revin in momentul in care imi primesc pozele :)) Pana atunci va las cu aceasta tinuta :) Pozele le-am realizat cu aproximativ doua saptamani in urma :) Sper sa va placa :) Astept opnii , pareri .

How are you? What did you do in this beautiful days?:) Unfortunately I didn`t post nothing , because I was with my mother in a short  Europtrip at my brother :) With other details about that trip I will return when I have photos :)) Until then I let you with this outfit:) Pics I made 2 weeks ago :) Hope you like it :) Forward views and opinions :)







Fur / No Name
Blouse / Phard
Jeans / Toxik3
Shoes / H&M
Bag / Claudio Ferrici
Bracelet / H&M
Scarf / No Name

Kiss and hugs


18 comentarii:

  1. I like this outfit. The blouse is pretty.

    Valeria.
    International Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look so pretty Marina! I like the faux fur and the blouse! Kisses andh happy weekend! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. this is seriously a really cute outfit! I love the coat with the pink and scarf! You are such a stylish lady : )

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Amazing outfit, love your shoes! i really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look so chic!!! Love the coat!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Lovely look my dear!
    I'm your 221 follower here and 22 on Lookbook, if you like mine too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. nice blog! sure lets follow each other hun :)

    followed on gfc, now it's your turn xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. ohh ce draguut...culoarea pantofilor e superba, esti o lady draga mea<3 imi place! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I love your shoes!!:):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!:)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Great Post!!!

    Kisses

    Blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Thank you girls again for lovely words !!! :)

    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. The photos look really good.

    XX Domenic

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx