miercuri, 20 februarie 2013

My new boyfriend .. jeans :x

Hello girls ,



Cum ati inceput aceasta saptamana? Eu ma bucur de soare , ma binedispune intr-un mod miraculos :) Am reinceput si mersul la sala , de putina miscare avem nevoie fiecare si e atat de bine :) In aceste poze va arat "noul" meu boyfriend jeans ( pe care ii asteptam de atata timp ) si aceasta geaca intr-o culoare pastel , superba de altfel ( Abia astept sa vina primavara , sa pot abuza de ea ) . Tinuta am completat-o cu tricoul alb negru si pantofiorii mei preferati mov, pentru o pata de culoare :)

How did you start this week? Me I`m so happy , when sun is up and in a good mood :) I re- started to go at gym , all we need some exercise every day after that you feel so great and  good :) In this pictures I wanna saw you my new boyfriends jeans :)) ( I  waited for so long  ) and this pastel jacket , gorgeous ( waiting for spring to be able to abuse it )  . 





 Jacket / Bershka
Shirt / H&M 
Jeans / 23
Shoes / H&M
Bag / Claudio Ferrici
Necklace / Zara


With Love ,
M.

16 comentarii:

  1. Nice outfits!
    kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. They are so cool! and love how you styled them! You look great dear! kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. boyfriend jeans! un must :X cat de bine arata 8->
    pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. modelul acesta de blugi sunt de departe...preferatii mei !!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Nice pics.

    Valeria. http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it/2013/02/international-giveaway-share-love.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Foarte frumoasa tinuta! Imi place mult geaca! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Very cool jacket!!!I love this pretty colour <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Ai facut super achiztii baby, iti vinnde minune blugii si geaca e lovely :x kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I came across your amazing blog and I'd like us to remain in touch! How'd you like to follow each other?

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Gorgeous jeans! I would love a pair like these, and they to with the outfit really well. Followed your blog xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hi! Please check out my blog and follow it too <3 http://1100days.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Me encanta la chaqueta!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx