miercuri, 27 februarie 2013

Spring is so close

Hello guys ,

Ador sa ma trezesc de ciripitul pasarelelor , de cand ma stiu ador acest lucru . Ma face sa ma simt atat de fericita si implinita :) Probabil din cauza vestirii primaverii care e atat de aproape :) Abia astept zilele frumoase pline cu un soare stralucitor , vremea cand vom putea purta haine cat mai colorate si cat mai putine :))



I love to wake up to chiriping birds , is so amazing . I`m feel so happy and good in that day :) Probably because they are harbingers of spring :) I`m waiting beautiful days with a lot of sun , weather when we can wear clothes v colorful :))




Bag , bracelelt , earrings  / gifts
Tee / Pull & Bear
Pants / Casual 
Shoes / H & M
 With Love ,
M.

9 comentarii:

  1. exact asta simt si eu! am un dor de primavara....ca niciodata!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. la voi cica vine maine...la noi..poimaine :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. You look so beautiful Marina! Cool combo, the tee is very nice as well as the scarf! Kisses dear! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I can't wait for it!!
    Love your bag!
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Ce ma bucur ca ti-aii luat esarfa, e superba! Pupici baby:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. your newest follower my friend! I hope you are having a great day : )

    -Nico

    www.SatinANdSalt.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I am so excited for Spring babe! <3 It better hurry up! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx