luni, 4 martie 2013

A little bit from everything

Hello guys ,

A part from my package

   Dupa cum va spuneam am zis ca va voi arata cateva poze din prima vacanta de anul acesta :) Cateva imagini care imi sunt dragi ,de pe drum si din Amsterdam baby , :)) cu siguranta am sa ma reintorc acolo :D atatea lucruri sunt de vizitat , dar din pacate timpul mult prea scurt nu ne-a permis acest lucru . Majoritatea timpului am fost pe drum . Un adevarat EuroTrip plin cu peripetii frumoase si mai putin frumoase , dar mi-a placut ( inca un secret :))alta  vacanta pe sfarsit de iarna niciodata :))) deoarece vremea este tare nabadaioasa )



How I was told you I will show you some pictures from my first holiday of this year :) Some pictures from road and Amsterdam baby :)) sure I will return there :)) so many things where to go and to see :) but unfortunately our time was too short :( almost all the time I was on the road . Really EuroTrip full of everything , good and bad things :) ( a little secret , never again holiday on winter , weather is very strange ) so tadaaaa !!! :)

Our first day in Amsterdam

On highway




My mother and I

My souls

In this day was so f....g cold , only my sweetheart Bobita was so happy !!! :D

us :) me , mom and my brother :)


Funny face :)))

cheesecake <3 br="">
 Goodies from this trip :)

Hope you like it my photos !!! I didn`t received all photos of course and I didn`t make so many :( maybe because of bad weather or I don`t know why :))

xxx
M.

With Love !
Beautiful Start of Week , hope with full of Sun !!! :)

13 comentarii:

  1. I followed!!! ;-) http://creazymoody.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nice outfits!
    Of course I wants to follow each other.
    I done it!
    PLease make it too in return ;)
    kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ai avut o vacanta minunata, cu peripetii si shopping :D super achizitii a facut! pupici :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. All the photos are just adorable! Kisses dear! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love your dark lipstick in the second photo! How pretty for this time of year!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. hey dear juss came across ur blog...Wld love it if you would drop by my blog and we can follow on GFC if u like :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thank you so much for comments !!! :x

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx