luni, 11 martie 2013

Sky is the limit

Hello guys ,
 
In ultima saptamana m-am tot fastacit , nu stiam care poze sa le postez :)) am cateva facute care am sa vi le arat saptamana aceasta . Sper sa va placa :) Aceste poze sunt facute acum aproape o luna de zile , le-am pastrat pentru zilele in care nu voi avea poze recente . Desi e Primavara , am adus putina zapada din nou in vietile noastre , doar in pozeee !!! :)) Aceasta tinuta este una mai ciudata din punct de vedere al texturii , am combinat cateva stiluri care mie imi plac  mult :)


These photos are from more than 1month ago , because now I don`t have nothing new I wanted to post this pics . I know is Spring but I bring a little snow again in our life :)) , just in pictures , of course !!! This outfit is a little strange , I mixed different styles in one , and I like how it look :)
Like or not?:)







Fur/ No Name
Blouse / Kenvelo
Pants / No Name
Shoes / Creek
Sunglasses / Polaroid
Necklace / Zara
Bracelet / H&M
Scarf / No Name


With Love ,
M.

14 comentarii:

  1. imi place muuult cum ai purtat bluza cu blanita, arata super chic <3 kisses baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Marina! What a nice outfit, love the sweater, looking very cute!! Happy Monday dear, kisses! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely pics.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love your coat <3

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. love this outfit !!
    the photos are beautiful :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. wooow,this is so so beautiful. I love it :)
    check out my blog,maybe we can follow each other if you want?
    I will follow your for sure :)


    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. you are tooooo beautifull marina!!!

    I LOVE that Minnie and Mickey shirt lololol ADORABLE!!!

    have a great week dear kisses xoxo

    Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thank you Tamaraaa !!!

    xxx

    The Same

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. LOOKS AWESOME:) your blog is so cute.

    If you want to see a stylisch apartment in STHLM check out my blog:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE M

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx