miercuri, 29 mai 2013

Casual look

Hello guys ,




 Acum pe langa vremea urata avem parte si de vant, ce sa mai , tacam complet :-))) suntem precum in Tarile Nordice :-))) ploua 2 ore , apoi da soarele 1 ora , dupa care frig , vant si tot asa all day... Ciudat.. Eu prefer sa ma imbrac cat mai bine , sa nu ma plang apoi de frig , asa ca am scos hainele cele groase de la " naftalina " ... Am optat pentru aceasta bluza pe care o ador si ca sa nu imi fie rece la gat am optat pentru o esarfa neagra :-)
Voi de ce vreme aveti parte? :-) Cum va place sa va imbracati in zilele ploioase si friguroase?:-)

p.s. Aceste poze sunt de ieri , azi a fost vreme frumoasa , cat sa ne ajunga pentru o saptamana !!! :)))

How weather in my city is very cold 10-16 degrees , I prefer to wear hot clothes  :-D I really hate cold days :-D So this why I opted for these blouse and a scarf for my neck :-P
What weather do you have? How you like to dress when is raining and is cold? :-)

p.s. These photos are from yesterday , today was sun , from 17 to 28 degrees today , but tomorrow again bad day .:(








With Love ,
M.

12 comentarii:

  1. ce gentuta draguta ai! Fain outfit.perfect pentru vremea asta capricioasa
    Te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great casual and comfy look.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post "Palm Tree Paradise'. They are my latest find for my summer vacation. I would love to read your thoughts about them. Thank you!:)

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So nice casual combo! I like the long sweater and the bag! Kisses! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Foarte dragut outfit, adecvat vremii capricioase. Te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Imi place cum arata tenisii cu puloverul <3 kisses baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. lovely look!

    http://thevogueword.com/
    http://thevogueword.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. love this look! you look sooo cute! i love love that chunky sweater!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. a venit vremea naspa si la ct...am sperat ca eu o sa scap :(
    super outfitul!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi Marina, I love your cute casual look. I wears sometimes with this look.
    I saw you says above the comment's lines. You follow back who followed you first, I now follow your GFC, bloglovin. I'll wait to hear from you that you're my new follower as I'm your too!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I LOVE YOUR SWEATER..SO COMFY AND CHIC
    www.theprincessgown.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx