duminică, 14 iulie 2013

New day , new outfit

Hello all ,

  

      Din pacate nu prea mai reusesc sa postez zi de zi , din cauza programului . Merg dimineata si vin seara foarte obosita , incat rareori mai am chef sa stau pe internet . In timpul serviciului , cand timpul imi permite mai incerc sa scriu cate o postare :))
  Acestea fiind acuma spuse , va prezint  una din tinutele ce am purtat-o saptamana trecuta .
     Este una cat se poate de lejera , pe tonuri mai inchise , vremea fiind si ea la fel de posomorata .

       Unfortunately I can`t to post every day , because my time is very limited . I go in the morning and I came late home very tired  , and my last choice is to stay in front of my laptop . Is enough almost 10h at work :)) So when I have time , I write for my blog  and I answer to all .
W/ this occasion I wanna to say thank you to all who read my blog ! :)
Now I present you this outfit . Hope you will like ! :)








Shirt/H&M
Pants / Bershka
Shoes / H&M (old)
Sunglasses / Polaroid

O Duminica placuta !

xxx
M.

13 comentarii:

  1. Imi place cum arata pantalonii cu sandale cu toc <3 love it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love this laid back cool look darling. I totally feel you darling, balancing blog and life in general can be tough :o(

    Have a wonderful week darling,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. such a casual and cute outfit! I love love the plaid on you!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. So beautiful, sweety.

    Have a Lovely week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. imi place , foarte tare cu tocuri !!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Nice shirt.
    Kisses.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Amazing outfit! So pretty:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx