vineri, 26 iulie 2013

White and Black w/ stars

Hello all ,


    Again Friday , I`m little bit happy but not so , is my Saturday when I have to go at work :( but it`s ok , because after that I can enjoy my weekend  :D So something is great also ! :D
 Some plans for the weekend?
This outfit I wear it when I was with my mommy at shopping :) I wanted something  comfy , because it was so hot outside !!!
  What you say about this combo?:) Yay/ nay?

      In sfarsit e din nou Vineri , desi nu e o mare fericire cand ma gandesc ca Sambata e tura mea cand trebuie sa vin la lucru , dar trebuie sa privesc si partea buna a lucrurilor si sa ma gandesc ca dupa aceea voi putea profita de weekend exact cum imi doresc :)
 Ceva planuri pentru weekend?:D
   Tinuta aceasta am purtat-o intr-una din zilele in care am iesit cu mama la cumparaturi , imi doream ceva confortabil , avand in vedere ca vremea era super calduroasa ! :-D

Ce spune-ti de aceasta combinatie?:) Yay/nay?




T`shirt / Pimkie
Skirt / H&M
Sneakers / H&M

Beautiful weekend wish you  !!!

With Love
M.

27 de comentarii:

  1. simple and chic, pupici
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. gorgeous! obsessed w/ how you can be in relaxed casual outfit and still look so sexy haha!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. frumoasa fusta ;)


    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. very nice skirt
    like it
    xx
    http://thedesire.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I ♥ your blog. You are amazing blogger :))
    Feel free to my blog:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Marina,my dear you look absolutely gorgeous!
    wow such an amazing figure you have!
    I have a similar print dress like your skirt!
    It is like a tiny floral right?
    Love the hair too!

    Kisses sweety and wishing you a great weekend!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. No , are tiny stars :D

      Thx dear Tamara for beautiful words

      xxx

      Ștergere
  7. ce bine iti sta asaaa, imi place fustita :D
    confortabil si chic
    pupici :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Love the skirt!
    Ese you on www.depetitsmoments.com
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. amazing!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. foarte frumoasa tinuta!!!
    fustita e super cute!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Bonito look, la falda es preciosa. Besos

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Ce bine arata tricoul <3 imi place ca ai pus o pata de culoare prin adaugarea colierului <3
    kisses baby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. super comod , draguta fustita !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. You look very pretty MArina! I like the tee and the skirt together, a prtty and comfy combo for summer! Kisses and happy Monday! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Imi place, pare foarte confortabila!
    PS: Ma gaseti la o adresa noua:
    http://www.corina-popa.blogspot.ro
    Te pup,
    Corina

    RăspundețiȘtergere

ThankU` for comments !!! I`m so happy when I read all comments !!! If you follow me , I will follow you back for sure :) xxx